Friday, September 5, 2008

It finally started … all this jargon, the fancy terminologies, biz gobbledygook, Greek gibberish … I wonder …do we really need all this?
Yeah … I am told … “cuz others spout these so you need it too … there has to be some USP, else what is the value add?"
I have suffered much waffle over the past few days-some good some bad and some worse!
I used to feel that we unnecessarily complicate our lives with all these theories, hypotheses, models, concepts and systems, some of which is pure conjecture … but now I feel that even if it is hogwash, it is pretty good hogwash.
Rome beckons … and so I must heed the Romans… and do as they have done and are doing…


Deconstruct deconstruct deconstruct!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the way u write....Sumedha.
x-cellent !